Teaching and ministering God's plan for wholeness in every area of life: Spirit, soul, and body.
To Bring healing to the world through ministering God's plan of wholeness in every area of life: spirit, soul, and body.
It's our goal to provide training and development through the avenue of the word, making disciples whole spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, and socially in every area of their lives.
1. The Word of God is infallible and eternal.
2. Trinity of the Godhead: Father-Son-Holy Ghost
3. Salvation (Romans 10:9-10; Acts 16:30-31)
4. Baptism in the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-4, 10:44-46, 11:11-17)
5. Gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:8-10)
6. Fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)
7. We believe that absolutely nothing can separate us from the love of God. (Romans 8:39)
8. Divine Healing (James 5:14-15; Mark 16:18)
9. Deliverance (Mark 16:17)
10. Water Baptism (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:37-38)
11. Communion (1 Corinthians 11:25-30)
12. Tithing (Proverbs 3:9-10, 11:25; 1 Chronicles 29:9; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8)
1. To fulfill the plans and purpose God has for Made Whole Ministries.
2. To be a dwelling place for the presence of God.
3. To see the Glory of God manifested with miracles, signs, and wonders in every service.
4. To see people set free to experience God’s purpose in their lives.
5. To build strong families.
6. To train leaders for the work of the ministry.
Senior Pastor Maurice Hicks Sr, has served the United States Government for over 45 years. Executive Pastor Cecilia Hicks has taught Reading Education for over 30 years. They have four lovely adult children, Adrian, Alexis, Maurice Jr. (Uncle Reece) and his wife Kerri Alexander Hicks. They have one grandson, Curtis Matthew Patrick. They lived in Jacksonville for over 20 years serving their local community.